The FACTAGE project examines emerging inequalities in Europe’s ageing societies, with a specific focus on labour markets, (healthy) life expectancy and subjective well-being. The FACTAGE consortium recognizes these as major societal challenges which can be addressed by innovative evidence-based policymaking. The aim is to identify policies that can best promote fairness within and between generations.
Statistics Austria plays an active role in answering the questions regarding socio-economic differences in (healthy) life expectancy, skill mismatch of older workers, and the association between quality of life and retirement. For more details on the project and recent actions please visit the project website.
Differential Mortality Reports (1 out of 3):
- Estimating Differential Mortality from EU-SILC Longitudinal Data - A Feasibility Study
- Report 2 - tba
- Report 3 - tba
- Centre for European Policy Studies Belgium. Mikkel Barslund (international PI)
- Statistics Austria, Austria. Johannes Klotz (national PI)
- National Institute of Economic and Social Research, United Kingdom. Lucy Stokes (national PI)
- University of Koblenz-Landau, Germany. Werner Sesselmeier (national PI)
- University of the Basque Country, Spain. Amaia Bacigalupe (national PI)