We would like to draw your attention to the opportunity to submit an article to The Journal of Aging and Social Change for peer review and possible publication. We are now welcoming article submissions for current and future volumes of The Journal of Aging and Social Change. Those interested can submit using our new article submission form. We hope you will find our new submission process to be fast and informative.
When you publish in the journal, you will enjoy:
- A two-way anonymous peer review providing thoughtful, constructive feedback of their research.
- Global viewership by interdisciplinary, academic audiences.
- Participation as a Peer Reviewer including an official Reviewer Certificate in recognition of contribution and service.
- The opportunity to publish open access, expanding the reach and visibility of your article for other scholars to cite your research.
- Subscriber access to all Research Network journal content and e-books, offering resources for expanding your research.