The International Long-term care Policy Network (ILPN) is a network of researchers, policy-makers and other stakeholders which promotes the global exchange of evidence and knowledge on long-term care policy.
The biannual ILPN conference aims to bring together participants from academia, policy and practice to exchange new evidence, ideas, policy approaches, innovations and challenges in the field of long-term care.
Key issues include:
- Organisation, delivery, funding and regulation of long-term care services
- Workforce and the role of migrant care workers
- Provision and support of informal care
- Design of long-term care instruments and policies
- International comparison of care models
- Policy implications of dementia and other consequences of ageing societies
- Interaction between ageing and inequality
- Digitalisation and ageing, chances and challenges of new technologies for long-term care
5 April 2018: Deadline for submission of abstract
7 May 2018: Acceptance notification
15 June 2018: Early bird registration deadline
30 June 2018: Author registration deadline
Conference registration will open in April 2018.
For more information, please click here: