The conference eHealth Tallinn 2017 "Health in the Digital Society. Digital Society for Health" will show already existing digital health solutions, use-cases and technologies to demonstrate that value-adding citizen-centric health services and systems are the reality and the future has already arrived to be made available to all Europeans.
Tallinn will bring you the latest developments in three hot topics:
- Building citizen-driven demand in eHealth
- eHealth supporting the value driven and sustainable health and social services
- eHealth as a driver of innovation and economic development
The topics of discussion will include:
- Giving citizens access and more control over the use of their health data
- Cross-border exchange of health data
- Making better use of health data for research and innovation
- Creating the right conditions for a digital single market in health – interoperability, cybersecurity, data protection
The conference will bring together the EU policymakers and Member State ministers responsible for health, patient organization representatives, national and international IT and healthcare companies, health professionals, healthcare managers, and the R&D sector.
Registration for „Health in the Digital Society. Digital Society for Health“ is scheduled to be live in April 2017.