The AAL Forum is the annual event where the community of healthy ageing gathers to discuss the existing opportunities in health technology and reflect on the future of ageing well in the digital world. More than 700 delegates are gathering from different fields and domains every year.
Organizers have now decided to move the AAL Forum 2021 entirely online to ensure everyone’s safety. It will take place officially between 18 and 20 October, as the main event of the II edition of the European Week of Active and Healthy Ageing (EWAHA), from 18 to 22 October.
Some of the main topics in the Forum will be:
– How to build a platform for innovation and change
– Align Healthcare systems with the needs of an ageing population
– Intergenerational Solidarity
– make the socio-economic case for impact investment into healthy ageing.
The Forum is the ideal meeting place for:
– Professionals involved in the technology sector with an interest in ageing
– Social care and care providers
– Investors looking for new solutions and innovations
– Individuals and organisations implicated in the AAL funded projects
– EU, national and regional decision makers in the field of health, social issue, technology and innovations.
The goal of the forum is to enhance this community of change makers to design more cost-effective systems for building together the services to serve the ageing society.